Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
I used to go straight through vgmusic.com and get everything that sounded cool and that was like all 10-year-old me listened to. Then the computer crashed and I lost my whole collection.
That sounds very much like you!!!! I would actually love to hear that collection; it’s a shame it was lost.
whisperwhisk replied to your post “This job application is like “please list all the places you have…”
Job apps are terrible. All of them. Every single one!
I had a job in 2009 and every time I fill out one of these- EVERY TIME- I completely forget what my supervisor’s name was, how much I was paid… it’s a pain in the ass, because it was a shitty 15 hours a week go-on-twitter-half-the-time job. Also I don’t keep track of exact dates (this is my fault) so I always get pissed off when I can’t just say the month I started; I have to provide the EXACT DAY; I don’t remember that shit so I (in a potentially dangerous move) always give the first of the month for both starting and ending
I whine because I’m afraid this potential employer is going to be all “…this bitch doesn’t even know her own life, bye”
duckish replied to your post “The ADD medication seems to be WORKING????? I am setting miniscule to…”
Isn’t it amazing how you can become a functional adult and you realize that you weren’t just being lazy or worthless the whole time SOMETHING WAS ACTUALLY WRONG?? I think it’s amazing. You are awesome. I hope this works for you! :D
:’) Thank you friend! I think it’s amazing, too, that I might have figured out precisely what was wrong. I’m going to see how this goes; hopefully I’ll keep making progress.
scratchdoc replied to your post “I keep thinking I need to find some social activity to join, and get…”
Precisely where I’m looking! A little sparse on things that I can participate in, to be honest.
She gives the best advice too. JUST MURDER EVERYONE SERIOUSLY WHY ARE YOU EVEN ASKING but I’m a pacifist! WHAT IS THAT A NEW HAIRSTYLE MURDER THAT TOO
I know, right? Atrocity demands justice! She’s so rad.
persistent kindness/sexy advances of who tho
whisperwhisk replied to your post “Who’s gonna write “Lin Bei Fong’s hardened heart melts from the…”
WRITE THE GAY YOU WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD.
Y’all I am looking in the Lin Beifong AO3 tag and there is a severe dearth of fics primarily oriented around middle aged women gazing into each others’ eyes. Disgraceful!!!
I suppose I could fix that, but it would require some serious research into Avatar lore. Maybe I’d go for some Lin/Kya, or Lin/Zuko’s daughter who I don’t remember the name of. Or Lin/OC.
neversoma replied to your post “mintsharpie replied to your post “I am missing Boston very much right…”
Yes I’m sorry I didn’t notice this post count me in as well! Back in the days when I could just wander over to “the suite” I didn’t have half as much to talk about with you as I potentially do now.
Back at you, friend! Hopefully I’ll be able to drop by soon.
We miss you too *hugs*
it misses you too (if by it i can mean the people who live there because yeah)
;_; Ya’ll are too much <3
I think at least four people I know, myself included, have mentioned something about admiring our own stupid pretty eyes. WHY IS EVERYONE ATTRACTIVE.
Devastatingly attractive nerds alert
TUMBLR MEME TIME. Post five nice things about yourself, then send this to ten other people you like!
I always ignore these because I am just the pits at coming up with positive things that aren’t the same old bullshit I throw on my resume. But ok. Let’s give it a shot! POSITIVE THINKING.
1. I am fucking amazing at parsing other people’s understanding of the world. I can determine someone’s basic ideological orientation after talking to them for like five minutes. That’s why I love history, specifically finding threads of ideas that just continue onwards and evolve into different forms. So fun.
2. I think I’m entering a point in my life where I’m not so much concerned with “understanding everyone’s point of view” and then “picking the specific point of view that suits mine best.” Now I’m a little more confident about trusting my own judgement, whether or not it exactly conforms to some existing philosophy. I believe that is a trait integral to becoming AN ADULT.
3. I’m really good at putting together color palettes, for clothes and other things.
4. I make a perfect cup of tea.
5. I am very handsome. I am slowly internalizing that idea! It is hard after having a low opinion of my looks for so long, but I am getting used to looking in the mirror and being floored by my hella high cheekbones and piercing gray eyes. Heavens to betsy.
I like everyone, so it’s hard for me to choose just five folks to tag. Also… I don’t want to bother people.
Page 1 of 17