Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
duckish replied to your post “The ADD medication seems to be WORKING????? I am setting miniscule to…”
Isn’t it amazing how you can become a functional adult and you realize that you weren’t just being lazy or worthless the whole time SOMETHING WAS ACTUALLY WRONG?? I think it’s amazing. You are awesome. I hope this works for you! :D
:’) Thank you friend! I think it’s amazing, too, that I might have figured out precisely what was wrong. I’m going to see how this goes; hopefully I’ll keep making progress.
scratchdoc replied to your post “I keep thinking I need to find some social activity to join, and get…”
Precisely where I’m looking! A little sparse on things that I can participate in, to be honest.
She gives the best advice too. JUST MURDER EVERYONE SERIOUSLY WHY ARE YOU EVEN ASKING but I’m a pacifist! WHAT IS THAT A NEW HAIRSTYLE MURDER THAT TOO
I know, right? Atrocity demands justice! She’s so rad.
persistent kindness/sexy advances of who tho
whisperwhisk replied to your post “Who’s gonna write “Lin Bei Fong’s hardened heart melts from the…”
WRITE THE GAY YOU WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD.
Y’all I am looking in the Lin Beifong AO3 tag and there is a severe dearth of fics primarily oriented around middle aged women gazing into each others’ eyes. Disgraceful!!!
I suppose I could fix that, but it would require some serious research into Avatar lore. Maybe I’d go for some Lin/Kya, or Lin/Zuko’s daughter who I don’t remember the name of. Or Lin/OC.
neversoma replied to your post “mintsharpie replied to your post “I am missing Boston very much right…”
Yes I’m sorry I didn’t notice this post count me in as well! Back in the days when I could just wander over to “the suite” I didn’t have half as much to talk about with you as I potentially do now.
Back at you, friend! Hopefully I’ll be able to drop by soon.
We miss you too *hugs*
it misses you too (if by it i can mean the people who live there because yeah)
;_; Ya’ll are too much <3
I think at least four people I know, myself included, have mentioned something about admiring our own stupid pretty eyes. WHY IS EVERYONE ATTRACTIVE.
Devastatingly attractive nerds alert
TUMBLR MEME TIME. Post five nice things about yourself, then send this to ten other people you like!
I always ignore these because I am just the pits at coming up with positive things that aren’t the same old bullshit I throw on my resume. But ok. Let’s give it a shot! POSITIVE THINKING.
1. I am fucking amazing at parsing other people’s understanding of the world. I can determine someone’s basic ideological orientation after talking to them for like five minutes. That’s why I love history, specifically finding threads of ideas that just continue onwards and evolve into different forms. So fun.
2. I think I’m entering a point in my life where I’m not so much concerned with “understanding everyone’s point of view” and then “picking the specific point of view that suits mine best.” Now I’m a little more confident about trusting my own judgement, whether or not it exactly conforms to some existing philosophy. I believe that is a trait integral to becoming AN ADULT.
3. I’m really good at putting together color palettes, for clothes and other things.
4. I make a perfect cup of tea.
5. I am very handsome. I am slowly internalizing that idea! It is hard after having a low opinion of my looks for so long, but I am getting used to looking in the mirror and being floored by my hella high cheekbones and piercing gray eyes. Heavens to betsy.
I like everyone, so it’s hard for me to choose just five folks to tag. Also… I don’t want to bother people.
i always have dreams about work being so busy that everything goes to shit. it’s the WORST.
This was about some people that got in after we closed and would not take no for an answer even when I got visibly upset
ah yes, the avocado, native to mexico and central america. truly a ‘white ppl’ thing.
Yep! They deleted those tags, likely realizing their phrasing sounded awful after they posted it, but I laughed regardless
I think they were specifically talking about how white people blow up the deliciousness of it and crank up the price and act all bougie over it? But they live far away from where they’re grown (meaning they’ll be expensive), and also there are way more foods the white foodie mainstream has latched onto in a kind of faddish and uncomfortable way. Agave… acai berries… goji berries… probably some more foods “discovered amongst the tribes of ablooblahblah, so we’re selling them now for max profits like assholes” or w/e
Page 1 of 16