Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
6, 7, and 10. :]
6. Has fandom ever ruined a pairing for you?
No, actually! I think some fanon, especially for les pairings, can be pacifying or twee. But I’m able to retain my own understanding of the pair in question.
7. Asked and answered!
10. Any fandom I’m ashamed of being in?
Nope. Though occasionally:
but I think that’s a part of this fandom’s collective consciousness
odd numbers (and you can pick any/all for number five)
Most if not all of these are going to be Homestuck, because it’s the only fandom I enthusiastically participate in. I just realized I lost my superhero comics fandom membership card at least a year ago, and can no longer present it at the door.
Reblog with your Personality types bolded, for your own reference, or for your followers to get to know you better! Add some others if you know any (such as Hogwarts houses: not a typical personality test, but they give other people insight into what you’re like!) Ones with free online tests are linked.
Zodiac: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces.
Myers-Briggs [x]: ISTJ, ISFJ, INFJ, INTJ, ISTP, ISFP, INFP, INTP, ESTP, ESFP, ENTP, ENFP, ENFJ, ESFJ, ESTJ, ESFJ, ENFJ, ENTJ.
The Four Temperaments [x]: Melancholic, Phlegmatic, Choleric, Sanguine.
Enneagram [x]: Type 1, Type 2, Type 3, Type 4, Type 5, Type 6, Type 7, Type 8, Type 9.
Hogwarts House [x]: Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw.
Once you get this you must share 5 random facts about yourself and pass it on to 10 of your favourite followers!
Okkkk I won’t pass it along but I will answer the questions! Thank you for the implied compliment!
1) I have 4 side blogs, not including this one: an inspiration blog, a nsfw blog, a blog for my thesis, and a blog where I post private text posts nobody but me and people who check to see if that url is taken will ever see
2) One of the things that helped me come out to myself at age 19 was a mad crush on one of my professors, and I have absolutely no regrets because she kicks ass. On that day I learned I have excellent taste, if not the worst gaydar and a regrettable tendency to fall for unavailable women
3) I am- at least- a 4th generation American. I appear v. Nordic and also German because that is what most of my lineage is (also some Scottish and Ukrainian Jewish). But all this ancestry is mostly just a conversation piece given my fully assimilated white American cultural identity. One of the only things that remain of, for example, my Dutch background, is me and my mother’s love of blue cheese.
4) I was raised Protestant and boy, have I defected
5) It took me six years to graduate college due to severe anxiety *KICKS ACADEMIA IN THE FACE, THEN APPLIES TO GRADUATE SCHOOL LIKE A SUCKER… AFTER I GET A JOB, SAVE UP SOME MONEY, AND LEARN TO COPE A LITTLE BETTER LOL*
- Favorite female leader/ruler/royalty
- Favorite female warrior
- Favorite female magic user
- Favorite female doctor
- Favorite female crime solver
- Favorite female villain
- Favorite teenage girl
- Favorite younger girl
- Favorite lady friendship
- Favorite lady-centric show/movie/book
- Favorite mother/daughter relationship
- Favorite ladies who parallel each other
- Favorite ladies who are also nemeses
- Favorite secondary lady character
- Favorite underrated lady character
- Favorite nonhuman lady character
- A lady you root for when no one else does
- A lady you’d want to be your best friend
- A lady you’d want to be your sister
- A lady you’d want to be your mentor/teacher/guide
- A lady you want to remove from her world and place into another fandom
- Favorite lady ship
- Favorite lady ship, crossover edition
- A genderswap you wish you could see
- Your dream alternate universe matriarchy
1. First impression: You’re so friendly and laid-back, and you always laughed the loudest at BORG, which I appreciated!
2. Truth is: You’re a really solid friend and a blast to talk to!
3. How old do you look: Oh, your age.
4. Have you ever made me laugh: NO (that was sarcasm)
5. Have you ever made me mad: Remember that time you slammed a door in my face the night before I left for Texas? I got over it pretty quickly tho, it’s all good
6. Best feature: Your resourcefulness, your steadiness, your self-assurance, and your smile.
7. Have I ever had a crush on you: I don’t know, did I? Thank God I’ve since learned about your dumb poopy face
8. You’re my: comrade in binge-watching, lesbishipping, obsessing over stories, late night troll roleplaying, and kicking ass at basically everything.
9. Name in my phone: Elena. Bet you’re shocked.
10. Should you post this too? IRRELEVANT!!!!!!!!
1. First impression:
2. Truth is:
3. How old do you look:
4. Have you ever made me laugh:
5. Have you ever made me mad:
6. Best feature:
7. Have I ever had a crush on you:
8. You’re my:
9. Name in my phone:
10. Should you post this too?
How to Play: message me with an assumption that you make about me and I will reply to it with whether it is true or false
o k a y
do it …
work is slow entertain me please ;_;
Page 1 of 6