Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
odd numbers (and you can pick any/all for number five)
Most if not all of these are going to be Homestuck, because it’s the only fandom I enthusiastically participate in. I just realized I lost my superhero comics fandom membership card at least a year ago, and can no longer present it at the door.
longroadstonowhere replied to your post “Sam & Cat continues to be an awesome sitcom and I can’t believe I…”
dude dude dude, did you watch the laverne and shirley episode? because that was a great one
No!!!!!!!!!! It wasn’t online @ the official website. I should find it, tho! RAD and homage-y!
longroadstonowhere said: RIGHT THOUGH??? (i’m sorry i don’t understand my feelings about ‘mr. strider’ and so i’m just hopelessly flailing)
I know! I’m laughing because her address is just so… adorably formal for Rose? I don’t think she knows Dirk’s name and she wouldn’t just call him “Strider” like she does Dave, because it’d be too familiar and brusque. So she just falls back on “Mr. Strider,” as if she’s talking to Dave’s dad or something (lmao but actually)
Wow, it’s just cute all around.
neversoma said: It makes sense to me! Also, considering that some people seem to…like…really sell personal blogs short, to see such an eloquent summary of one is really great.
pardonm3 said: Girrl, the cat gifs count, too. <3
;_; I’m glad, thank you
longroadstonowhere said: you are so much more philosophical with your milestone post, man, mine was all dicking around with you guys in the tags
I’m the one waxing poetic about Tumblr, so I think I count as ridiculous :P
God dammit all of you on my dash discussing Homestuck Hogwarts house headcanons.
I don’t want to barge in on someone else’s conversation so here’s how I sort them today:
Gryffindor: Dave, Jade, Jake, Tavros, Nepeta, Vriska
Hufflepuff: John, Roxy, Karkat, Kanaya, Feferi
Slytherin: Dirk, Terezi, Gamzee, Eridan
Ravenclaw: Rose, Jane, Aradia, Sollux, Equius(? who even knows about Equius)
More specific opinions on what these kids value underneath the cut
longroadstonowhere said: especially with caliborn being all ‘i like dave more, he’s cooler and therefore now the hero’, which parallels the obsession the homestuck fandom has with striders in general
Yeah, I’d say so! I love Dave, too, but this fandom hyper-focuses on Striders to a laughable degree sometimes. I don’t think people would do this as much if they weren’t dudes
longroadstonowhere said: geez, this is not a fun week for you at all
I know, right? Muzak is from hell itself. :P
dude, do you need it to get checked out by a doctor or something?
Here is my reminder that I am seeing How We Got On this Saturday at 8, anyone in the Boston area want to see it with me? I am sitting in the center section, close to the front.
1. First impression: You’re so friendly and laid-back, and you always laughed the loudest at BORG, which I appreciated!
2. Truth is: You’re a really solid friend and a blast to talk to!
3. How old do you look: Oh, your age.
4. Have you ever made me laugh: NO (that was sarcasm)
5. Have you ever made me mad: Remember that time you slammed a door in my face the night before I left for Texas? I got over it pretty quickly tho, it’s all good
6. Best feature: Your resourcefulness, your steadiness, your self-assurance, and your smile.
7. Have I ever had a crush on you: I don’t know, did I? Thank God I’ve since learned about your dumb poopy face
8. You’re my: comrade in binge-watching, lesbishipping, obsessing over stories, late night troll roleplaying, and kicking ass at basically everything.
9. Name in my phone: Elena. Bet you’re shocked.
10. Should you post this too? IRRELEVANT!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 4